Impact Engraving Machines
Replacing tip level sensor:
- Instructions for replacing a worn tip level sensor for SAUNO Graphic-3KP / -3KS machines.
- Adjusting the position of the level sensor with error 8 "Sensor R too low" and error 9 "Sensor R close to the needle."
Cleaning and lubricating the fan of the motherboard
When the SAUNO Graphic-3KP machine is operating in a dusty environment, it may be necessary to clean the fan on the control board and lubricate the fan bearing. This simple operation takes only a few minutes.
Optics cleaning. SAUNO laser machine Graphic-3KL.
- The device optical system.
- Check the air compressor.
- Cleaning the focusing lens.
- Mirror cleaning.
Adjust focus. SAUNO Graphic-3KL laser machine.
- How to set focal length.
- In what cases it is required to check the focus
- How to check that the focus is set correctly.
- How to adjust the system.
Optics adjustment. SAUNO laser Graphic-3KL machine.
- What is the adjustment and what is it for.
- How to set up a test laser pulse.
- Three stages of adjustment:
1. Setting the parallelism of the beam along the X axis.
2. Setting the parallelism of the beam along the Z axis.
3. Adjust the beam to the center of the lens.