IMPACT ETCHING MACHINES
Portrait engraving on SAUNO Graphic-3KP machine
- Turn on the machine, manual movement mode.
- Installation of the workpiece (tile).
- Adjust the size and indentation of images on a stone in the program Engrave.
- Image engraving. Adjust the force of impact.
- Pause mode. Turning off the machine, the resumption of engraving after turning on.
Detailed instructions for setting up SAUNO machines:
- Workplace and power requirements
- Install USB adapter - COM-port (only for versions 5.x, 6.x, 7.x)
- Installing the Engrave program
Using an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with a SAUNO machine
In this film, you will learn how to connect and configure an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) to work with the Graphic machine.
- What is a UPS for?
- Which UPS to choose
- Connecting the UPS to the machine, setting up the program
- Renew the engraving from the interrupted place in case of power failure
Automatic needle wear control module
Educational film content:
- Why do we need a wear control module?
- Module delivery set
- How to install the module on the machine
- How to check needle wear